Here are some qualifying questions we ask our potential supplier before choosing them:
About the Company:
- How old is your Factory?
- How many employees do you have?
- Are you individually owned or are you a corporation?
- What is you investment capital?
- Do you export?
- Do you have agents anywhere else in the world?
- Are you specialized in one or do you produce many products?
- Do you have an after sales service department?
About the Factories Capabilities:
- What kinds of machines do you have?
- How much of the product is produced by you?
- What are the most common problems with your products?
- How many engineers do you have?
- How many units do you produce per month?
- Do you have an R&D Department?
About Product Quality:
- What is the warranty period?
- What are the most common complaints with your product?
- Do you include any spare parts with your product? (If applicable)
- Are the consumables or spare parts readily available? (If applicable)
- Where is the technology of the product developed, Chinese or imported?
- Do you test the product before you ship it?